Register for Presale NOW!
This is going to be doozie!
Make sure you and your mates plan your weekend & register for presale now.
Get acces to the exclusive early bird ticket prices. Hit the button below!
COVID-19 Public Health & Safety
We ask kindly that any patrons who are feeling unwell or have the slightest flu like symptoms do not attend the event and perform a test immediately. If you purchased the Oztix insurance policy you will be entitled to a full refund otherwise we recommend reselling your ticket through Tixel.com.
Please also stay home if you;
- you have been in contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- Are positive for COVID-19
- If you or a household member are currently awaiting COVID-19 Test results
COVID Safety Measures;
- We ask that all patrons please maintain good hygiene by washing hands frequently and using one of the many hand sanitisers station placed throughout the site.
- We recommend that all patrons bring a mask with them and use at all entry lanes, bars, toilets, art installations and where it is not possible to social distance.
- Increase cleaning measures exist throughout the site, with more cleaners, more frequent cleaning logs and regular cleaning of all high touch point areas.
- A provision of RAT tests will be available on site for any patrons feeling unwell. Please notify a member of staff should you require assistance.
- Please conduct good cough/sneeze etiquette by coughing or sneezing into elbow and quickly washing/ sanitising hands after.
What payment methods are accepted?
All ticket sales are made through Oztix, our ticketing partner. Oztix accepts VISA & Mastercard.
What is the Oztix refund protection and how does it work?
Oztix refund protection DOES NOT insure you against COVID-19. This is a third-party product that is seperate from ‘Country Sounds’. Please make sure you read the terms & conditions before you purchase.
Please choose carefully as there are NO REFUNDS on tickets except as required by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
It is a condition of purchase that the buyer consents to ‘Country Sounds’ retaining personal information as required by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012(Cth). ‘Country Sounds’ will only hold your information for archive purposes and contacting you in relation to ticketing matters and event information. ‘Country Sounds’ will not trade, sell or otherwise dispose of your personal information.
Oztix strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of our customers. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use of disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed.
What is a Valid ID?
A valid ID is a current photo driver’s license, proof of age card or a current, valid passport
How many tickets can 1 person buy?
There is a limit of 8 tickets per purchaser in once transaction.
Where can I resell my tickets?
Tixel is the offical ticket resale platform. Please visit tixel.com to sell your tickets.
Can I sell my tickets on the Facebook page?
Absolutely not! Scalping is at an all-time high so any posts about ticket resale or buying will be deleted. If you need to resell your tickets, please resell them through the offical Tixel page.
Lineup & schedule is subject to change. Changes to lineup and schedule do NOT constitute a refund and NO refunds will be given.
How much are tickets to the festival?
- Presale tickets for the festival start at $99.90.
Can I bring my children?
This is an 18+ event however, children may attend accompanied by a legal guardian.
AGE RESTRICTION INFORMATION
The is an 18+ Licensed event, however, children may attend with the presence of a legal Guardian. There are some restrictions to be aware of in order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all patrons. Please read the below conditions carefully.
- All patrons 3 years and older must purchase a ticket.
- Patrons under 18 years (Under 18s) must be accompanied at all times by a Responsible Adult. We strongly recommend this Responsible Adult is 25 years of age or older.
- A Responsible Adult may accompany a maximum of two (2) Under 18s at the Event. Any additional Under 18s will not be allowed into the Event without another accompanying Responsible Adult.
- Responsible Adults must be prepared for the responsibility of accompanying Under 18s by moderating their own alcohol intake and planning the day accordingly.
- The Responsible Adult must ensure that Under 18s in their care adhere to the Event Specific Terms. Failure to comply may result in the Responsible Adult and all accompanying Under 18s being removed from the Venue.
- Responsible Adults and Under 18s may be required to sign an “Accompanied Minor Form” so that in the event of an incident the Promoter has details on record.
When will set times be released?
Set times will be released closer to the date. Keep an eye out!!